Project Architect (Education) Sydney –
Project Architect (Education) Sydney
Changing the way people live, work and play, Allen Jack+Cottier (AJ+C) is a Sydney-based practice for architecture, urban design and interiors. Over six decades the practice has created some of Australia’s most innovative, celebrated and sustainable environments in education, sport, housing, community and urban design.
As a collective of architects, designers and urban thinkers, we follow innovation and ideas not heroes or ‘house styles’. Sustainability is core to everything we do. We find elegant solutions to challenging briefs, sparking innovation, stimulating thought, fostering community.
Each project responds uniquely to its purpose and context, client and site. No two are the same.
This approach creates a proud history of earning local, national and international acclaim at industry awards. AJ+C is the only Australian practice awarded a Silver Medal (in 2013) by the International Olympic Committee at IOC/IAKS (for Milson Island Sport Stadium, in Brooklyn NSW).
To manage day to day project needs by directing the work of team members and consultants on a range of projects between $12-30 million. Experience and skills required:
- • 3 years’ experience post registration
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Leading a collaborative team environment
- • Proficiency in Revit
- • Solid knowledge of construction techniques and delivery
- • Experience taking projects from initial inception to site
Key duties & responsibilities:
- • Develop and implement project planning with staff
- • Produces high-quality documentation through the use of organisational knowledge and systems
- • Self-direct work with builders in a design and construction arrangement
- • In a small team play an active role in mentoring and coaching junior team members
Benefits of AJ+C:
- • Collaborative and supportive team environment
- • Flexible working environment including working from home arrangements
- • Training, mentoring and professional development
- • Participate in design workshops and get your ideas heard
- • Social in house and online events
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia should apply to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
To apply please email email@example.com with the subject line “PROJECT ARCHITECT”