Changing the way people live, work and play, Allen Jack + Cottier (AJ+C) is a Sydney-based practice for architecture, urban design and interiors. Over six decades the practice has created some of Australia’s most innovative, celebrated and sustainable environments in education, sport, housing, community and urban design.
As a collective of architects, designers and urban thinkers, we follow innovation and ideas not heroes or ‘house styles’. Sustainability is core to everything we do. We find elegant solutions to challenging briefs, sparking innovation, stimulating thought, fostering community.
Check out our website at www.architectsajc.com to see examples of our prestigious projects.
The purpose of this role is to support the project lead by leading and contributing to the production of design and building documentation.
Strong proficiency in Revit is essential for this role.
AJ+C has projects that cover a variety of sectors so diverse experience across project types is desirable.
Experience, skills + qualifications:
- • Diploma, Bachelor degree or Masters (minimum 7 years’ experience)
- • Strong proficiency in Revit
- • Demonstrated documentation and detailing experience
- • Dynamo, Grasshopper, Rhino, Adobe Creative Cloud Skills desirable
- • Sound understanding of BCA, Australian Standards and development controls
- • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Key duties & responsibilities:
- • Assist with producing high quality design and building documentation from conceptual plans to complete documentation packages
- • Coordinate and deliver work within the project requirements, deadlines, scope, and fee
- • Develop and draw to integrate / coordinate designs of other consultants
- • Lead and coach team members
- • Coordinate the revit model
Benefits of AJ+C:
- • Collaborative and supportive team environment
- • Flexible working environment including working from home arrangements
- • Training, mentoring and professional development
- • Participate in design workshops and get your ideas heard
- • Social in house and online events
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DESIGNER (Documentation Lead)”