Allen Jack+Cottier (AJ+C) is looking for 2 experienced, talented, and passionate Senior Project Leads to join our team.
AJ+C is a renowned architecture, interior and urban design practice that has created some of the most innovative and sustainable environments for over 60 years across multiple sectors.
This role is in charge of managing the day-to-day project work including concept design, the program of work, financial management and technical expertise to deliver high-quality project work to clients.
At AJ+C you can:
- Engage with a diverse, energetic and passionate team
- Work across a broad portfolio of sectors from mixed-use, education, workplace, residential, sport, community and hospitality
- Work flexibly within a company with a commitment to becoming a permanently hybrid workplace
- Access a wealth of knowledge and resources through mentorship and our A+ Membership
- Receive a host of staff benefits such as personal development/wellness budget, study leave, paid parental leave.
- Grow and develop your career
In this role you will:
- Work with the Design Lead to develop design concepts through the project lifecycle
- Manage the programming of work and resources
- Coordinate team members and external consultant team to deliver the work
- Manage delivery and risk across the project’s scope of work, contract requirements and financial outcomes
- Ensure project work are complying with AJ+C standards and quality systems
- Conduct project audits and technical reviews on other projects and contribute to working groups across the practice
The right candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline and/or demonstrated relevant industry experience preferably within large and complex projects
- Demonstrated experience in residential, mixed-use, or sporting and community projects
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project delivery (inception to site) on large and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Revit
- Experience in leading teams
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Project Architect”