data, awards, description –
The flexibility, style and convenience of Campus Living Village at Kelvin Grove have shaped a vibrant student community in Brisbane’s heart.
Home away from home Part of the Kelvin Grove Urban Village development, Campus Living Village provides diverse student accommodation options next door to Queensland University of Technology and close to central Brisbane. Housed in one- to six-bedroom units, students enjoy the use of a gym, e-library, laundry, study, common rooms and an outdoor courtyard and entertainment area.
Connected to the Brisbane community The Village is fully integrated with its surroundings – with a publicly accessible courtyard and streetside food and retail outlets for the use of the local community. The development, built on a steep site, provides access at three levels, with student and public facilities around each entrance.
A healthy, efficient building Incorporating a number of efficiency features, over 90 per cent of apartments have a 4.5-star BERS (Building Energy Rating Scheme).
- ClientCampus Living Villages Pty Ltd
- CostA$32 million
- GFA11,922 m²
- Retail308 m²
- 2008Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), QLD Commendation for Residential Architecture – Multiple Housing
- 2008Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), Regional Commendation
news, video, testimonials –
- Announcement: Student housing wins commendation at state level
- Announcement: Student residences win commendation at Queensland RAIA awards
- Press release: New housing sets a benchmark for student lifestyle