Allen Jack+Cottier employs more than 70 design professionals. These include architects, urban designers, graphic designers, interior designers and graduates. We also employ staff in the areas of finance, administration, communications and information technology.
Our offices in Sydney reflect our commitment to maintaining an innovative yet relaxed working environment.
Our Chippendale based studio occupies an adapted former warehouse – open-plan and light-filled, this setting allows us to combine the inclusive atmosphere of a small architectural firm with the career advancement opportunities of a large one.
By joining us at AJ+C, you will:
- • have access to Australia’s leading designers
- • work in creative, contemporary surroundings, using cutting-edge design technology
- • be exposed to diverse and challenging projects
- • ongoing professional development program through our in-house CPD training and flexible learning and development policy allowing you to choose what development and courses you need.
- • Weekly yoga (in-house)
- • Social events & activities e.g. city to surf, fundraisers, end of financial year / Christmas celebrations
- • Financial support for registration & annual architecture fees
- • Paid study leave
- • Flexible working arrangements welcome
students and graduates
Allen Jack+Cottier have an ongoing commitment to developing designers of the future and offer both graduates and students fantastic career opportunities. This includes providing the range of experience necessary to apply for registration, and in-house training and support to ensure that applicants have the knowledge and confidence to satisfy the registration board. What’s more, AJ+C also provide a flexible and encouraging workplace for students, many of whom stay on after they graduate.
Visit our LinkedIn page for more information or send your resume to email@example.com