The strength of our practice is its people. Our mission is to create designs that are creative, sustainable and innovative in artistic, conceptual, technical and economic terms.
It is the knowledge and expertise of our people which helps us to do this; our commitment to recruiting and nurturing great talent is what has made us successful since 1965. Through collaborative practice, continual learning and challenging our preconceptions, together, we deliver outstanding projects.
- Development and training – we want to stay ahead of the pack so we make sure you get all the relevant industry training.
- Wellbeing – we care about our employees wellbeing and offer a range of wellness benefits from discounts, in-house wellness initiatives and our employee assistance program.
- Social – Regular in-house social events organised by our social committee and external networking opportunities.
- Flexible Working arrangements – we work in a hybrid model where we pride ourselves on flexibility and offer a range of formal and informal arrangements including changes to your start/finish times, working from home, part-time arrangements and career breaks.
- Funding of Architectural Registration – we support architects to get registered.
- A+ Membership – as an A+ Member of the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), every design professional in our practice is a member of the Institute.
We work hard to foster a culture that values different perspectives and creates diverse opportunities. A culture of inclusion and equity, where everyone is respected, heard and empowered, and which is embedded in our recruitment. We support each other in our jobs because it helps us achieve our vision. This is why we positively welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.
Do you share our values and want to be a part of the team? Please get in contact with us at email@example.com to express your interest, sending through a CV, portfolio and a short explanation of the role you are looking for.